#001 - How to order a custom hand engraved signet ring
How to order a custom hand engraved signet ring:
1. Send us your wished motif or a sketch to email@example.com
We will tell you what is reproducible in our technique. The motif is cut freehand with a sharp graver into the metal.
The place for the engravure is quite small with around 11 mm x 11 mm (L 0.51" x H 0.51"), that means the motif must be clear, simple and concise.
To evaluate if your motif might be too complex for our small scale signet plate, try to draw it with a fineliner into a field of 11 mm x 11 mm (L 0.51" x H 0.51") - if it's still identifiable and clear, we can engrave it in our technique.
For inspiration, please view the engraving examples in this gallery.
We do not engrave complex motifs, family crests or fantasy coat of arms.
Please notice that we do not offer any design services - all examples shown here were designed by the customers.
Please mail us your ideas before ordering the ring.
2. If you don't know your size, buy this ring sizer tool in advance.
3. Choose a ring from this collection: Rings engravable.
4. Buy the ring in your size plus this 50 Euro fee for the custom engraving. When we see your name in the order, we know about which motif should be engraved.
5. After receiving your order, we will inform you about the shipping date of your ring. Our current production time is max. 12 workdays.
Germany & EU: incl. 19% VAT. plus Shipping Costs. With purchasing you accept our Terms & Conditions.